Friday, January 1, 2010

Day One Happy New Year 2010


Happy New Year! We actually stayed up till midnight this year. It snowed a good 2 or 3 inches, but, is now melting.
Time for resolutions, to reflect on what will be important and a priority this year.
First - My HEALTH! I must get healthy. Take my medicine, excercise, eat right and do all I can do to right this situation. Find good doctors and question them and listen to their advise and follow it. I don't want to die of this damn disease - so this is the year I turn it all around!
This will be the year we concentrate on the HOUSE. I've been keeping lists of improvements we want to make to the house on Listology.
Start CREATING again. I have been letting this lapse since not feeling well. Lorna is willing to give me more lessons, so, I want to take her up on that. I also want to start making my own pendants and beads. Maybe buy a kiln this year.
This is the year I reconnect with FAMILY and stay in touch. I am going to the family reunion in Eugene and will enjoy seeing and getting to know each and everyone of them.
Last year my goal was to give 110% to my JOB. I feel I did do that and want to continue doing just that. I love my job and the wonderful people I work with everyday. I still cannot believe how lucky I am to have this opportunity in my life.
My last goal is to BLOG post everyday this year!! I want to visit and comment more often on my friends blogs. Also keep in touch as often as I can with all my FB friends.

2 comments:

kkryno said...

Happy New Year, Linda!

Those goals all sound great, and attainable.

I plan to find my creative side again this year.

punkersdanielle said...

A kiln! That is a tucked away dream on my someday maybe list as well! That would be amazing!!

So as I am a new reader to your blog I need to go reading some history to get all caught up on what this health stuff is all about... I'm feeling all out of the loop! :-P

Great goals! I'm especially cheering the health one (even though I don't yet know the details) because it hasn't been long since I've completely reclaimed my life with health changes aswell... So WOOT WOOT for you. Go girl! :-)

D