Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7


Samael by lone momo
I start taking the new medicines today. First step on the road to getting my heart well.There are a list of foods I must be careful eating while on coumadin. This will take some getting used to. The medicine reacts to vitamin K which is alot of fruits and vegetables. You either eat them consistently or avoid them all together.
Last night for the first time in a long while I actually got some sleep. It was in intervals, but, good deep sleep in longer periods of time. I haven't slept good since the stay in hospital hell.
It was a long busy day. Maureen is having her surgery tomorrow and she will be gone for 2 weeks to recover. I will definitely miss her. My boss is going skiing tomorrow. I am just glad it is Friday.

3 comments:

punkersdanielle said...

So was the results of doc's appoint overall good news or bad news? Are you feeling encouraged and optimistic, or frustrated?

punkersdanielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisahgolden said...

I hope that you're doing okay. Sound sleep is delicious in its own way, isn't it?