Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19


It seems funny to be posting a winter picture. Its been raining overnight and it feels like early spring more than it feels like winter. 45 degrees yesterday. That is amazing for the middle of January.
I have an early clinic appointment this morning before work. The usual followup. I should get with NW Pulmonary and make the appointment with them today for sometime this week or next.
The appointment went well, at least I am heading in the right direction. My blood count on my last visit was 1.3 and today it was 1.4. Next visit is next Monday afternoon.
I made the appointment with the lung doctor, but, not for this or next week. Not till February 16th.
Met Michael and his friend Tim for lunch at Maxwell House. I had the salad bar. We watched Faux news on the bar tv and commented on the current status of Haiti.
I'm so buried with work. Piles of it. Maureen came in to visit. She seems to be doing really great recovering from her surgery. She will be back for part time real light duty next week.

1 comment:

punkersdanielle said...

Hehe, my winter consists of wind and rain... Spring comes early and summer is GREAT! I love Vancouver Island... I've had a life's full of winter weather when I lived in Smithers... Snow can stay on the mountains... I'll stay in the lovely valley. :-)