Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17


The title to this portrait is Vampyria by Gothdream. She is a vampire but not sure why she is wearing the mask.I like the baby ermine she is holding.
Michael worked on the upstairs bedroom off an on all day yesterday. He put together the electric fireplace. It is so beautiful making the room so warm and cozy. I'm glad we spent the money. I did not do much yesterday. I wasn't feeling to strong and that hacky cough was back.
We watched the rest of Part 1 of Liberty, the American Revolution. I find myself so drawn to that period of history. It still amazes me how we became a country. We also watched the movie The Other Man with Liam Neeson and Antonio Banderos. Not a blockbuster but an interesting tale questioning what a man did not know about his wife's secret life before she died.
I watched alot of tv yesterday. My guilty pleasure, The newest Ugly Betty that I recorded. Then some new shows on Animal Planet channel like Pit Boss and Underdog to Wonderdog. And then another show I had recorded Dogtown.

No comments: