Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4


Where did those 3 1/2 almost 4 days go? Back to work for a full day of work. I hope I can make it through it. My bosses have been so patient with me.
I need to submit the HRA claim for the office visit co-pays and prescription co-pays today. That will be a nice chunk of change. I need to fill out the paperwork for my visit with the cardiologist that they sent me. I also need to call the city utility department and have them replace our garbage can because our's is split down the front.
We are going to stain the front door tonight. So I will need to pick up a package of rubber gloves. It will be so beautiful when it is all done.
Worked the full day. It was really busy too. Giant deposit and lots of terminations. But I made it through.
Stopped at Safeway and bought the makings for MJ's birthday cake, Ace Hardware for the rubber gloves and Papa Murphy's for pizza because Michael thought I would be too tired to cook. He was right, as always.
By the time I got home we were getting a snow/rain mix. It was getting downright icy. Now we have a fire in the fireplace and just enjoying being home.

2 comments:

punkersdanielle said...

I know, it's the 4th already! What the heck! January is like a horse biting at the bit and snorting, ready to go...

N e how, have a brilliant Monday the 4th!

And hey, I just had a thought... Maybe the next time I lollygag across the boarder into Washington, we could go GEOCACHING!! WOOHOO!

Oh my gosh, I'm already on the verge of potential addiction... Scary!

D

kkryno said...

Have a great day back at work.

After you stain the door maybe you could take a pic, and show us how it came out. :)