The only thng on my Sunday agenda is pick up the house a little, do some laundry and make a spaghetti dinner tonight. I ran out of energy to make it yesterday after the Costco run.
Connect to me and we'll be able to see what each of us is watching, share suggestions, and leave notes on movies. There is a world of cool movie browsing using these Friends
Cultural attractions in London
-
During a trip through the city of London can enjoy different tourist
proposals . One of the proposals to be considered from the point of view of
culture ...
The Kaleidoscope that Wouldn't Go Away
-
I was contacted a week or two ago by the owners of a blog called Quilt
Inspiration, asking if they could feature one of my quilts on their site. I
said yes...
1 comment:
Mmmmm; spaghetti sounds good! I still have no idea what were having but it involves pork chops.
Hope your Sunday is a nice one.
Post a Comment