Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6


I have a doctor appointment with Dr Lubbe at Spokane Cardiology this morning. Nervous, anxious and don't know what to expect.
At noon Fearless Leader has called for a company wide meeting. I am hoping the news won't be too bad. We are expecting the news to be no raises this year and maybe a cut in some of the benefits.
Michael has the day off because he has several doctor appointments as well today.
Bad news from the doctor. First I absolutely love Dr. Lubbe. He's smart, caring and oh so smart. He put me on 3 more medicines, plus coumadin. I will take that for a month and thenthey will stop my heart and shock it back into a natural rhythym. And then 3 more month of coumadin.
What did I do that was so bad that I deserve this? This thought has run through my head all day.
The company meeting was what we all thought. A freeze on raises and no more new HRA. I can live with that. It is still a great job and I love the company.

3 comments:

kkryno said...

Good luck today.

punkersdanielle said...

Yeah, thinking of you today with your appointment!

Betty said...

I hope you get a good report from the doctor, Linda. My phone number is 615-859-7317. I lost yours but would like to talk to you. Happy New Year.