Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21


I am so swamped at work. With Maureen gone my workload has doubled. Sure makes the days zip by.
Michael had to go to the shop and fix a computer because one of the employees got a virus on it. I watched quite a bit of tv before he got home. I watched Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory - this one being about 2012. I also watched the newest episode of Greys Anatomy - one of my favorites. Went into the DVR menu and deleted all the shows I no longer want to record. It was amazing to see what was there. I watched American Idol - Tryouts in Orlando. No one truly special stood out for me. I'm with my friend Dwayne on this one. They kicked Frenchie out for posing nude on the internet, which is not against the law, and then gave the golden ticket to a convicted bank robber. I thought Ellen was going to be the new judge - where is she? Why all the guest judges?

No comments: