Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11


The Magician by lone momo
Last night was an experience. They glued and taped lots of wires to my head, chest, arms and legs and then expected me to sleep normal. It was so quiet and dark, with no windows. The tech was so sweet. We talked about books. I liked her. More than I can say for the cpap. Claustophobic people like me have problems with things fitting over my face. I did stop breathing 3 or 4 times last night. So I will look for the nasal cpap that fits under the nostrils. I finally fell asleep around 11:00 and then slept till 2:00, back to sleep around 2:15 till 5:00. Michael picked me up and we stopped for a Mcbiscuit. I was starved since we last ate at 2:00 yesterday afternoon.
Off to work I went after showering all the glue off my head. Very busy without Maureen there. Went to my appointment at 10:30. All she did was check my blood to see what the coumadin was doing and take my blood pressure. Next visit is Thursday afternoon.
No I am ready for a rest. Hope everyone's week is beginning on a good note!

1 comment:

kkryno said...

I'll bet that was a strange experience! I hope it helps.