Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9


A light dusting of snow fell overnight. I slept downstairs and snoozed pretty good all night only getting up once to let the dogs out. I could get used to this. Maybe I will do alright Sunday night for the sleep study.
Today's plans are a massage by Shannon at 11:00, lunch out with Michael and just maybe a movie.
Massage was wonderful. Feeling no pain and so relaxed. We stopped at Rancho Chico on Northwest for lunch since it was right on the way home. It was nice and relaxing too. Too tired to sit through a movie. Plus there is a Manhunters (US Marshals) marathon to watch throughout the afternoon.

1 comment:

punkersdanielle said...

Sounds like a happy day to me!! Hahaha. I was up far too late last night, and then up far too early... Got crap loads of Math homework... Gotta take my car for servicing in half an hour... Then laundry. Then I'm coaching a friend for a singing audition this afternoon... All I REALLY want to do is sleep...