Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8


Thank goodness its Friday!! I am definitely ready for two days at home. 2 nights in a row of sleeping good. I even slept in till 5:30. My boss is off skiing today and we have plenty to keep us busy. So the day should just roll right along. I will need to find out why I did not get my HRA check this week.
The Sleep Lab called and left a message. I will need to set up an appointment with them. Not sure what that will entail.
A little drama unfolded when I asked about my claim being processed. But received a check, so now the sleep study and medical equipment can be paid for. Did I mention how glad I am its Friday?
So Billy from the Deaconess Sleep Lab called back and we agreed on this Sunday night. I will be there from 8:00 pm till morning at 7:00 am. I hope I can actually get some sleep. Not so good in strange places.
Tonight Michael took me to 5 Mile Round Table Pizza for salad bar and 1 piece of pizza. It was nice to just sit and discuss our day. After 30 years I still like talking with him. I'm stuffed and ready to retire for the evening.

No comments: