Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thurs Happy New Years Eve


Another 1/2 day at work today. We all get to go at noon.
It's New years Eve and we have a Full Blue Moon tonight. Great night to stay in and be safe from the crazies.
Time to think of my resolutions for the upcoming year.
Deb sent me home. Told me to go home and get completely well and return on Monday. It made me cry. But I will take their advise and do just that.
Got home and called The Ugly Duck to let them know Bill will be picking up the door. I also called DRS and left Jim a 3rd call back message. They may be closed today because of the holiday.
Decided that the best day to install the new door would be Saturday. We will need to buy the stain and find some rags before then.
The days of going out on New Years Eve and rabble rousing is pretty much over for us. Michael has put a fire in the fireplace and I put on my pajamas that I got for Christmas so we are ready for a night of tv/movie watching and enjoying just being together.

1 comment:

punkersdanielle said...

I can't get over how beautiful the art is that you post! I just want to rip it all off your blog and throw it on my walls and be surrounded in those amazing colours!

I also find it really neat how you post completely random works of art next to an incredibly personal journey... It's like two blogs in one. :-)

I want to thank you for all of the encouragement you've given me! It's so nice to have someone leave a comment, isn't it! Hahaha.

Happy New Years to you as well...

Reinvent! :-)

-Dee