Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday Dec 28


Looks like I am home for one more day. The cough I contracted in hospital hell has escallated and the swelling of the feet has made them unrecognizable. Will this ever end? So maybe I can be released to go back tomorrow when I go see my own doctor. It just killed me to call off today knowing how busy we are going to be. I have found a cardiologist that I want to be referred to. I am hoping he is taking new patients.
I was in luck and he is taking on new patients. My appoinment is January 6th.
Spent most of the day watch the LA Ink marathon. I used to love Kat and always rooted for her when she was on Miami Ink. I was surprised to see how fame has changed her. I guess that was bound to happen, but, maybe she should pull those old episodes of Miami Ink where Ari made her feel pretty low and made her cry so she can see she is no better than him these days.
I made enchiladas, but, we didn't eat them. Michael's Mom sent over dinner for Michael and I wasn't hungry, especially for anything that spicy. So now dinner is ready for tomorrow. And since tomorrow will be busy with doctor appointments, maybe work and BJ & Jacob flying in I won't feel much like cooking.

1 comment:

Steve said...

i am so sorry to hear you are/were not feeling well over the holidays.

i like the idea of numbering the posts like you did before.

watched the new star trek again during the snow storm last week. i thought it was a fun movie.

hope the rest of your week is good