Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Dec 13


Yesterday we took the pups to the Yuppy Puppy to be groomed. After that we went to look at front doors for the house. Landed up at The Ugly Duck. We bought a mahogany wood door. Take a look and tell me what you think. We are looking a wood stains and trying to find one that is in a nice red range.

After that I went up to Des' shop Essence and got my hair done. This time I went a dark red with splashes of blonde. No pink.



No snow yet. They are saying tomorrow night we may get an inch.



Today I have alot of house chores to do. I need to wrap presents and bake some cookies. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Please, my friends, click this link, look at those young faces, read the short narrative and pass it on. The more eyeballs that roll over the photo, the greater the chance that someone might recognize these young people.


3 comments:

Steve said...

that's a great looking door
my presents are wrapped I just need to ship them to Dad's place tomorrow.
Hope you have a great weekend

kkryno said...

I love the door! Good choice! :)

lisahgolden said...

Thank you for picking up the link! You are such a great, kind, loving friend.

The door is gorgeous!

Fingers crossed you get NO ice storm.