Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thursday Dec 24 Happy Christmas Eve


Happy Christmas Eve! It was so nice to sleep in my comfortable bed, quiet with no people talking or yelling, machines beeping, blood pressure cuff squeezing and butt wrenching pain. Makes you appreciate home all the more.
Not much on the agenda today. Will need to go and fill all the prescriptions. There are a few calls to make. But other than that relax and recoop and get well enough to return to work on Monday.
While waiting to be released from hospital hell I watched the movie Julie and Julia. It was a good movie. Very cute and great performances by Meryl Streep. I was so happy Michael brought me my laptop to surf and watch movies on.
Needed bills paid, tamales ordered for Michael to pick up, 2 loads of laundry going...now for rest...
Talked to my Aunt Louise in Orlando. It was so great to talk to my Godmother. One of these days I'm heading down south for a real life visit.

No comments: