Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday Dec 30


Back to work today. Kind of nervous and don't know what to expect. Taking in everyone's presents. I guess they would be Happy New Year gifts now.
It snowed a little bit. Not enough to worry about.
Michael took me to work. It was so great seeing everyone again. Worked for a little over 1/2 a day. Tired me out. Thought I could last longer than that. But it was great to be there.
We stopped and got Zipps on NW Blvd on our way home to take home for lunch. Worst burger I have ever had - definitely not worth the money. It was soggy and tasteless. I think I will write them an email about our experience.
Joyce's husband, Bill, has agreed to pick up the door and install it. Yeah! Another chore we can mark off our list. He came by today and measured and will deliver and install door tomorrow.

No comments: