Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday Dec 29


I slept upstairs last night on one of the Craftmatic beds so I could keep my head elevated. I coughed so much it took forever to go to sleep.


But today the cough has disappeared. On the way to the doctor we stopped at the bank and deposited the escrow return check, which was a nice surprise to receive in the mail. Then off to my doctor appointment. Heartbeat - perfect, blood pressure - normal. He took me off of 2 of the medicines and cut one to once a day. I got a script for 6 more massage therapies and a go back to work release. A very productive appointment.


Michael took me to Round Table Pizza for lunch. We ordered salad bar and a small King Arthur with shrimp and light sauce. That's our favorite. While we were eating lunch they put the pizza on an elevated wire holder. Neither of us noticed how much it was leaning. I reached for a second piece of pizza and the pizza pan (in slow motion) slid off the rack, flew through the air and landed on the floor. The manager was so nice and wanted to make us another pizza to take home. We just laughed and told her no thanks and sorry that we messed up her floor.


After lunch we had an hour to kill before Michael's doctor appointment with the same doctor as me. So we stopped at Hastings. I found 2 used books. One was Taste of Home Cake Mix Creations and The Impatient Beader. Plus they gave me an instant $2.00 off coupon.


BJ and Jacob flew in today. So tonight we will visit with them. Me for just a short time.

Sure hope we do not get the snow they are predicting.They said 1 to 2 inches, which isn't too bad, but, we are becomming so spoiled with these long intervals betweens storms.

3 comments:

kkryno said...

So glad to hear that you are doing better.

:)

Unknown said...

One of the things he spoke about was that when he was younger, he used to be a Craftmatic adjustable bed salesman. Hard to imagine James Twyman selling Craftmatic beds, right?He said he was very good at it. He also shared that he was miserable doing that work and he came to realize that he was being called to do something else with his life adjustable beds prices

Unknown said...

the best thing about this kind of mattress is that you can simply change the determination of the surface to suit your needs.
http://www.blackfridaymattress.org/