Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5


I watched all the congress proceedings and felt a little ill by it all. Here we go again with the same old same old that got us in the trouble we are in now. Thank goodness Democrats held onto Senate. Our saving grace as along as they stick together so the republicans can't sick it to us.

Why are so many birds, fish, crabs, starfish and stingrays dying in their thousands?
Michael found this bible quote for me: "I will sweep away both men and animals; I will sweep away the birds of the air and fish of the sea. The wicked will have only heaps of rubble when I cut off man from the face of earth." declares the Lord. When I heard that, the hair on the back of my neck stood up. Scared me! Zephaniah 1:3. Will I be among the wicked ones?
I cancelled and rescheduled my doctor appointment for this morning. Did not want to drive to Deaconess on these icy roads early in the morning. The rescheduled appointment is at the north clinic which is much closer to home and with my Dr Lubbe, not with a physcian's assistant.
I'm feeling a little housebound again. But I have plenty of projects, tv and movies and other stuff to keep me busy.

1 comment:

peppylady (Dora) said...

So does she read into the crystal ball...lol

Coffee is on.