Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2


I found another interesting article regarding Michael Vick and his background. Please read and make up your own mind. The more I read about this guy the more it makes sense to do something, even if it doesn't accomplish the goal of having him truly pay for his crime.
This was a lazy day. We watched the movie Prince of Persia - Sands of Time. Loved it! The special effects, costumes, stunts, music and the story was all wonderful.
We cancelled my cell phone. A couple of days ago Michael ordered me a cheaper phone. I do not need a Blackberry smart phone when all I do is make and receive calls from Michael. This will save about $60.00 per month.
I also updated my resume. I found 3 jobs on Craigs List to send it to. So I did accomplish some things. Tomorrow we may get out and do more, weather permitting.

No comments: