Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27

This is about the time in winter that the weather starts to be really depressing. The potholes are on the rise. The road crews say it's the largest amount of deep holes they have seen.

I had my phone interview this morning with the escrow company. It went well enough, but I am sure they have alot more candidates with more mortgage experience than I have, since I have almost none. I will be surprised if I get a real interview. But you never know.

I went out looking at apartments. This dreary weather makes every place look shabby. Most places I looked at didn't take pets or just wasn't any place I want to live. After seeing the dream apartment, no place measures up.

I keep saying at least it isn't snowing and we can actually get out and drive around...but this gray weather makes me blue.

No comments: