Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31

It has turned so cold! Still blue skies, but bone chilling cold.

We spent the morning cleaning the bedroom closet. More work than I had thought. There was alot of stuff packed in there. Braved the cold and took a load to the thrift store. The garbage can is chocked full. A good start!

I got a call from Dixie from Medical Pros and she is sending my resume to Inland Health for an Accounts Receivable position. I hope that one comes through. I have the interview tomorrow at Group Health and I'm still waiting to hear from the escow company that I had the phone interview with the other day ago.

I made meatloaf, oven baked potatoes and corn for dinner. Now I'm full, showered and jammified (as my friend Sherry would say) and ready for bed.

1 comment:

kkryno said...

I still haven't mustered up the courage to face my closet! You go girl.

Mmmm; meatloaf! You've inspired me. I just so happen to have ground beef out for dinner, and was wracking my brain as to what to make with it.

Thanks, Linda. Stay warm. :)