Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22

Actually had some sunshine today. It was icy on the steps this morning and a little bit of fog.

We have had 2 bags of books sitting by the hall closet. I decided today was a good day to take them to the used bookstore to trade them in for credit. I went to the one on Division by Kmart. After the clerk went through them and chose the books they would take it came to a store credit of $73.00. I was not expecting that much. I purchased books by Amy Tan, James Lee Burke and Erin Hart. I also got a book titled Feng Shui for Apartment Living. We now still have a credit of $53.00 for Michael to use. He reads alot more than I do.

Dinner and a movie night for us because Michael gets off work at 5:30 for a change. Tacos are on the menu and not sure which movie of the 3 we have from Netflix we will pick.

1 comment:

kkryno said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening to me!

I'm just making some pork chops and salad.

Tomorrow, I'm going through my closet and getting rid of everything that I haven't worn for the last year. I'm sick of leafing through hanger after hanger of tops and jeans that I will never wear yet can't seem to get rid of because, you guessed it! I won't ever wear it because I don't like it.

How does it end up there in the first place?