Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 94


Sunshine abounds this Sunday morning.
Continuing the improvement steps.
Step 2
Accept Who You Are.
When you are stuck in that envelope you may think yourself as second-rate person. Do not focus on 'I wish I had', or 'I wish I had' scenarios. Stop the negative thoughts and scenarios and replace them with accepting who you are.
Accepting your true self is the first step to self improvement.
I think we all get stuck with the 'should of, would of, could of' thoughts. I will try and stop thinking back and wondering if I had just done this or that life would have turned out so differently. Like I said yesterday life hasn't turned out half bad, but, I want to improve the things I can make better and accept what I cannot change.

1 comment:

kkryno said...

Boy, do I know what you mean. I'm always re-hashing situations in my head; trying to figure out wht steps I should have implemented. I can usually work myself up into a veritable frenzy, even though I know it's pointless! I wish that I had an "off" switch for those thoughts. :)