Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 91


Happy April Fool's Day. I hope any pranks pulled on you are harmless.
Rule 8
Take care of your body: Learn about nutrition. What kind of fuel does your body need to have optimum energy and vitality? Learn about excercise. What kind of excercise can you enjoy? Cherish and revere the temple you live in.
This is one of the most important rules for me. Getting older has really affected my health. Taking Avandia was the worst mistake I have made concerning my health. It put my life in jeopardy. It all comes down to diet and excercise.
Rule 9
Mirror work: Look into your own eyes often. Express this growing sense of love you have for yourself. Forgive yourself looking into the mirror. Talk to your parents looking into the mirror. Forgive them, too. At least once a day, say "I love you, I really love you!"
I have forgiven my parents. We don't come with instructions and they did their best. All these rules comes down to taking better care of yourself, your attitude and outlook on life. It will take practice, practice and more practice.
Rule 10
LOVE YOURSELF - DO IT NOW! Don't wait until you get well or lose the weight, or get the new job, or find the new relationship. Begin NOW - do the best you can.
That's all you can do - is the best you can.

2 comments:

kkryno said...

It's unconcionable what the drug companies get away with by not revealing pertinent data about their product.

Honoring a position of trust isn't their focus; the bottom line is.

I call it pre-meditated negligence.
For profit.

punkersdanielle said...

I like the life rules segment... I love life makeovers!! The power to make our lives what we want them to be... SO EXCITING.