Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 113


Congratulations to the newest Powerball winner. I wish it could have been me, but, I hope this improves his life and only has happy days ahead of him.

We daydream alot about winning the lottery and what we would do if we did actually win.


First, we would fix everything that needs fixing on our house and give it to one of the kids or they did not want it, we would sell it.


With the house gone from our responsibilities, we would be free to go anywhere we want. I don't think I would want to buy property of any kind. We are both too old now to maintain land, house or property. So I would live in nice hotels with maid service and room service. That way you are not tied to a place for a long period of time.


If I could choose the cities I would want to stay awhile...The first place would be Key West, Florida.


Gulf breezes, warm sand between my toes, conch fritters and enough art galleries to wander through to give me inspiration. I'm one of those people that love thunder & lightning storms. We could go deep sea fishing, snorkeling and other water fun. Maybe rent space on a modern day pirate ship and sail away for awhile.

At night there are plenty of bars and restaurants to pick from. Sometimes in the cold winter of the northwest I pull up the webcams from Key West and watch people having fun wearing shorts while those gulf breezes are blowing in through the open doors and windows. I look out at the snow out my window and think, Damn, we should be there!

No comments: