Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday August 5


There is Thunder in the sky this morning. A nice change. My second physical therapy appointment for the week is this morning, so I must get going.
The appoint ment went well. I can move my arm much better. Stopped at Tully's on Regal for coffee. Not many sugar free choices and they were more expensive than other places. I had an Irish Creme mocha. Plus no punch card is offerred. I won't be going back there again.
I went home for lunch and sure looked like rain. But it passed by without even a sprinkle. When I came back to work my second monitor went out. Our IT guy, Tom, had to replace it. I am so spoiled, I cannot even imagine doing spreadsheets without 2 monitors. Our summer cruise is a week from Friday and the company ordered logo shirts for us to wear. Most everyone's was too small, so , they had to re-order. And today our correct shirts arrived. Mine is pink.
It was hamburgers and bought potato salad for dinner tonight. A little news, a bit of Keith and the crazy show Wipeout. I'm now ready to retire for the night.
Have a fabulous Thursday.

1 comment:

Steve said...

i demand pics from the summer cruise!
glad you had a good day