Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday August 10


Michael was downloading some Light Scribe skins on my computer and got a bad virus. So my computer was out of commission for a day until he could get it fixed. But I am back now.
Saturday the cable tv guy showed up. He activated the upstairs outlets so we were able to rearrange the furniture to our liking. Yesterday we went to the grocery store and bought 2 weeks worth of dinners and lunches. We have vowed not to go out for 2 weeks in an attempt to stay on our budget. We will see how it goes.
I did make the pork chop dinner and it was fantastic. Plus we have enough leftovers for dinner tonight. Tonight I have to make a strawberry cake for Maureen's birthday tomorrow.
We watched the movie Inkheart. It was good. The scenery was breakthtaking and the story was interesting. We watched True Blood last night at it was fabulous. Always a cliffhanger, I cannot wait til next week to see who made it our alive after the blast.
This morning I went to my physical therapy appointment. My arm is still sore but it is improving. Sticking to the budget, I did not stop for coffee.

1 comment:

lisahgolden said...

Yikes~ that sticking to a budget thing can be rewarding, but so so hard. Good for you guys, though, for doing what you can to have one and stick to it!