Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday August 22











I went and had xrays taken on my arm. Nothing injured - just tendonitis. Which means more physical therapy and wearing this arm brace. I did get some good news on my lab test. I had a perfect score on my A1c. Very happy about that.

I had Ed from work take some picture of my earrings. He does such great work.


Today is Michael's company picnic at Riverfront Park. Free tickets to the IMAX. The movies showing are The Amazon or Tansformers.

I also need to take the dogs to the groomer.

2 comments:

kkryno said...

I hope your arm gets better soon. I certainly know what it's like to have repetative pain and to deal with it most every day.

I'm pleased to see your new ear rings,

Have a great Sunday!

Steve said...

hope the rest of your weekend was good and your week is great