Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday August 7


We had a hellacious thunder and lightning storm last night. Absolutely loved it! It is supposed to be cooler this weekend and I am definitely looking forward to that.
Yesterday I went to Rings and Things and spent too much. Always do. After work I met up with Michelle at her art studio. I showed her what I make and we talked about her plans for a show. She is very interesting. Artist, astrologer and very talented.
I made tacos when I got home using fresh tomatoes and jalapenos from the garden for pico de gallo. The tacos were so much better than using bottled or canned salsa as an add on.
It is actually almost chilly today. What a difference. I ordered lunch from White Box Pies on Sharp Ave to take to Michael for our lunch. We ate outside but it was pretty cold. But it was nice seeing him.

No comments: