Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday August 28

















This should be our last hot day for a little while. Rain expected tomorrow and much cooler temps. Tomorrow is my jewelry trunk show at House of Brews. I will be working it myself this time as everyone else has other things to do to enjoy at the end of summer.

Dr visit went well yesterday. He gave me a prescription for 6 visits of massage therapy for my arm since the physical therapy was not working. Now to find a therapist that takes my insurance and has an opening.

4 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

hey, good luck on your show tomorrow! hope we get some cooling off too...it's horrible down here!

Betty said...

Hi Linda,

I hope your arm gets well soon. How have you been otherwise? I love the look of your blog. Are you still using the original blog?

Have a wonderful weekend.

kkryno said...

Hope you trunk show is an astounding success! Let us know how it goes.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Love, Vikki.

Steve said...

hope the show went well and you have a good weekend