Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday August 11



What a busy morning. After showering, I had to make the frosting to go on Maureen's strawberry birthday cake, put the pot roast in the crock pot, make lunches, finish the 5 pairs of earrings I started last night and all the other things that need to be done.

We went to Cafe Marron in Brown's Addition for lunch. It was nice. I had the turkey, bacon, avocado sandwich with the Luna salad. Even our boss, Linda, came along. It was a great lunch full of yummy sandwiches and salad and girl talk about all kinds of topics.

I signed up for 401K at work today.

When I got home the pot roast was done and oh so tender. It will make wonderful burritos tomorrow with our homemade salsa.

I'm working on jewelry tonight.

Have a fab Wednesday.

1 comment:

lisahgolden said...

Sounds like a busy, but really productive day! My mouth was literally watering at the idea of pot roast. Yum!