Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday August 3










I woke up early to shoulder pain. Even the hot shower did not help this time. I'm beginning to think physical therapists are quacks. But I'll drag myself up the hill this morning and hopefully it will feel better when I get to work.

It's a beautiful morning. The drive up south hill was nice. Too bad it's going to get hot again. The appointment went well and my arm is feeling much better. On my way to work I stopped at Legal Addiciton coffee stand and ordered a 20 oz sugar free toasted marshmallow-macadamian mocha.
I sold 2 of the bracelets I made over the weekend. Both black ones. I need to make more of that color. I am mailing Lisa's envelope this evening after work.

I took the early lunch today. Bob in our office, who is married to the master quilter, is having his daughter come in and help me figure out to thread and use my new sewing machine. Yes, I read the instructions, yes, I have tried to thread it...but with no luck. I went to Joann's and their rep showed me how to thread it, but, by the time I got home it did not seem as easy as she showed me in the store. It has an automatic threader. So finally I will figure this out so I can start sewing again.

Since we had no bread in the house or anything to bring for lunch I went over to Wendy's between Ruby and Division. It was nice to get there before the lunch crowd shows up. I ordered the boneless asian chicken wings. They are really tasty and somewhat spicy. I actually had 2 orders because I picked Joyce up a salad. The attendants handled the separate orders efficiently and were nice.

Bob's daughter came by and showed me how to thread the machine. Easy. The attachment that threads the needle will need some practice, but, I can't wait to start sewing again. She works at The Cozy Quilt shop up north at the Y and gives lessons. I may sign up for a few classes.


Headed to Safeway after work to pick up prescriptions and bacon for the BLT's. I know, we are having them again for supper. And you should see how many bright red cherry tomatoes are on in my garden this afternoon. They sure love this hot weather. Glad someone does.

6 comments:

lisahgolden said...

Dang it. I'm sorry about your shoulder. I hope that the rest of your day improves.

Joyce said...

Surprise!! Just noticed the comment section of your blog. Wow! Does it ever look different. If we were still in CA - I'd hook you up with my friend Kathy - I think you two would be kindred spirits.

Steve said...

thanks for leting be now about the wendys boneless chicken wings. been meaning to try them but you know me!
hope the rest of your week is good

L'Adelaide said...

hi linda, beautiful background to your blog, wow!! I have not had a chance to check out the new digs but will soon...that mocha sounded out of this world and speaking of, like the flying saucers..is there a hidden meaning to having them at the beginning of your posts? I was trying to figure that out...

anyway, glad to see you again :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://azuwopyme.envy.nu/ujofyg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://puqezofeb.dreamstation.com/wyjupon.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich