Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday August 4


Up early again this morning. I guess we went to bed too early last night. Last night my friend Melissa called. I haven't seen her since running into her in the Safeway parking lot after quitting from Guardian. She is still working in that hell hole and she says it has even gotten worse since I've left. But she is talking about moving back over to Seattle. We made plans for us, including Joanna, to get together around the 15th. It would be so nice to see them again and hang out.
Stopped again for coffee this morning. This time I stopped at Deb's on Northwest Blvd. Their marquee now claims they are the "prettiest" landmark in Spokane. I agree, it has its girly on. All decked out in pink and angel wings. The baristas are friendly and so far the coffee has been good. This morning was a sugar free 20 oz double toasted marshmallow quad mocha.
Lunchtime I decided to go over to Beads and Treasures on Monroe. It's a 1/2 bead shop and 1/2 junk shop. I cannot find 2 strings of black beads I bought awhile ago, so I went and bought more. I know by doing this I will find the lost beads for sure. The owner, Linda, was not there today. I found a few neat beads. After my little shopping adventure I needed to stop for lunch and the only place quick was McDonalds. Big mistake. Food was awful - I said no cheese - got cheese. Fries I think were cooked yesterday. I am crossing the McD's on Monroe off my list no matter how hungry I am.
It's going to be an early evening for me tonight. I am tired and have a physical therapy appointment in the morning - early. Michelle who shares my office is on vacation for the rest of the week. It will be quiet without her there. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to start cooling down. I think we are all ready for that. It was a touch muggy today.

No comments: