Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday August 2





I am up early, as usual. The air conditioners remain on because it never really cooled down last night.

I made BLT's with a tomato from the garden. So good. We watched the movie Taken last night. Liam Neeson is another actor who does not make a bad movie.

I have alot to do before we head out for Coeur d' Alene this afternoon.

This afternoon we drove over to Coeur d'Alene and met up with Joyce & Bill and Irene & Joe for dinner at Wagner's Hofbrau. It was not as good as when I went before. The place was very clean and the food smelled so good. But the gravy on my hot roast beef sandwich was much to be desired. But the ride out in the country to and then back home was great. The air is pretty smoky/hazy. Must be alot of fires going on. It is definitely fire season here.

The DVR box did its job while we were gone and recorded True Blood. As always this episode was awesome and left me wanting more.

Early to bed for me because I have an early morning appointment at the physical therapist. My arm is still giving me trouble.

Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

splord said...

Hey! I like the new digs! Cool template!