Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday August 19


Not much went on yesterday, I even worked through lunch. When I got home it was too hot to cook so we got a Papa Murphy's pizza. We watched the last remaining Gene Simmons Family Jewels episode that we had recorded which was the season finale.

Today after work I am meeting up at Michelle's art studio jewelry pal Kameron to discuss the upcoming show in September. I know Jeanette is going to the boat races on the last day of the month, so, I am going to ask Kameron if she wants to sell her wares on the 29th at House of Brews with me.

At lunch I went by and confirmed the arrangements for my show on the 29th. I finished the flyer using the lovely alien girl above. Still need to post to craigs list.

Met with Michelle for a few minutes after work. I met Kameron and she makes some nice jewelry. A little more expensive than what I do. She is working a craft fair in Hauser Lake this weekend, so, it looks like I might have to solo.

Hot dogs and watching Keith and Rachel tonight. Hooray for Barney Frank!!!

Wishing everyone a fab Thursday.

2 comments:

kkryno said...

Sounds like your jewlery is taking off! I hope it all goes well at The House of Brews.

Have a good rest of the week!

L'Adelaide said...

you seem to be into space these days, my friend ;)

good luck with your show and finding all you need for it!