Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday August 13


I love quiet mornings. It rained overnight and everything is cool and damp. Little traffic noise this early, just sounds of chirpping birds and the calls from crows. These are the kind of days I like to stay home. But that is impossible today.
Last night, with the goal of staying on budget, we made burritos from the pot roast. I made fresh pico de gallo. We spent most of the early evening watching recorded episodes of Operation Repo. We found a new tv show we like on the History Channel called Pawn Stars. It's a reality show based on a family owned pawn business in Las Vegas. The Dad cracks me up. But it looks like it was cancelled. Seems like alot of the shows I like get cancelled. The later part of the evening I made jewelry.

1 comment:

Steve said...

i am soo going ot have to come up there and have dinner sometime!
hope you have a great friday