Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 145

I know the weather guy said it was going to storm, but, dang it poured rain all night long. It was so windy! We love to listen to the wind, so I left the window crack just a bit so we could listen to it howl.When I left for work this morning it was only sprinkling. I am sure there is more coming for today and the rest of the week.

Still keeping my fingers crossed that no tornadoes will touch down in South Whitley, Indiana. It is the true homeplace for my family.

My comment on the Ed Show. I don't think Ed Schultz said anything wrong. Facts are facts. Laura Ingraham is a slut or even one step below. She is a hipocrite from the word go. When you flash your nasty naked pictures on the internet...what does that make you?  Thank you...slut. I felt Ed did not have to make the apology that he did and should not be punished with a week's suspension.

Slipping on the goals for this week. I have not made it over to the house all week. But we do have a 3 day weekend coming up. I do have an interview tomorrow. Looking forward to that. Got to keep thinking I need benefits!!! I do not want to keep paying that cobra payment each month.

No comments: