Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 293


I actually went to the store today and survived! I'm going to make a soup using beef short ribs. I think the bones in the ribs will give the soup more flavor. Plus I'm going to add some pasta and some beans. Sort of like a minestrone. It will be perfect tomorrow when it's cold and ready to start raining.
The trees all over town are turning color. Oh my gumbo, they are so beautiful!! I should have taken some pictures. Maybe tomorrow before it rains. Alot of the houses are putting up their Halloween decorations. I want to take some pictures of those too. Can you tell I love fall? This weekend I am going to hang the pumpkin lights in the front window. I am still looking for the translucent witch poster for the front window too. Couldn't find one last year. Maybe I can make one.

1 comment:

kkryno said...

Sounds like a great idea for soup!

We hung our pumkin lights last week and I thought of you. Glad to hear that you're getting better.

The week-end is almost here! :)