Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 266


I keep hearing this John Fogerty song in my head:
Just got home from Illinois lock the front door oh boy!
Got to sit down take a rest on the porch
Imagination sets in pretty soon I'm singing
Doo doo doo Looking out my back door
There's a giant doing cartwheels a statue wearin' high heels
Look at all the happy creatures dancing on the lawn
A dinosaur Victrola list'ning to Buck Owens
Tambourines and elephants are playing in the band
Won't you take a ride on the flyin' spoon?
Doo doo doo
Wond'rous apparation provided by a magician
Doo doo doo Bother me tomorrow, today, I'll buy no sorrow.
One of those crazy days where the weather can not figure what it wants to do. It goes from sunny to cloudy to partly cloudy....and so on. But fall crispness is definitely in the air.

No comments: