Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 84


Rules for Living.
Rule 3
Be gentle and kind and patient. Be gentle with yourself. Be kind to yourself. Be patient with yourself as you learn the new ways of thinking. Treat yourself as you would someone you really loved.
I think with maturity comes patience. I have learned this lesson pretty well. Look how long I've been waiting to win the lottery. LOL! But really, I don't lose my temper any longer when things don't go my way or when expected wants don't happen as swiftly as I would like.
I try to be gentle and not so forceful. I do need to learn to listen more and not speak everytime I'm involved in conservations with people.
I think I am kind, but, my tounge can be sharp at times. I will definitley work on all 3 of these parts. I will be more patient, I will work on being more gentle and will practice random acts of kindness more.

No comments: