Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 39


There was lots to do at work today. Michelle took a vacation day. My wonderful boss, who knew I still wasn't feeling quite well, made me see if I could move up my appointment and leave early. So I did just that.
At the clinic I was so surprised to see my friend Melissa working at the front desk. She looked so happy. Levels were perfect. EKG still shows being eratic. But I actually got to see the doctor, who now recommends doing the other procedure. New medicine and an appointment next Thursday to talk about the procedure.
Quiet evening and an early turn in.

2 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

hoping you feel better soon....with spring about to pop upon us, perhaps it will help your health woes, at least we will hope ;)
xox

Steve said...

ditto what Linda said