Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32


I am saddened that two of my friends that have wonderful blogs have decided to take a break from blogging. I will miss reading their posts and comments, but, I understand. Blogging takes a commitment and if you have other things going on in your life its hard to keep it up.
It was a busy Monday at work, as always. Worked through my lunch. Had a clinic appointment at 4:00. The coumadin levels came way down, so again she increased the dosage to bring it back up. The EKG showed my heartbeats around the seventies (almost normal).
Came home and made soup for dinner. I guess we are in for some rain in the next few days. Watched a few shows we had recorded. One was Dogtown. If I win the lottery I would donate alot of money to them. They just are so awesome. I had recorded 2 episodes of a new Food Network show Mexican Made Easy. The recipes seemed boring and nothing new, so, I deleted without watching the whole shows.
Heading to bed early. Hope everyone has a fab Tuesday.

No comments: