Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 149


Saturday Wanderings.
Got a late start this morning. It is cold with rain here and there. Travelled up to South Hill looking for Art Aporos which I found is now out of business. It is now a shipping type store. Back north I stopped at Spokane Art Supply on Monroe. They have a little bit of everything in that store. The people were friendly and I was not rushed, just wandered around and looked at everything. They had some clay that looked interesting, but, the instructions were in Italian. But they did have some cool background stamps for clay. I may go back and get those.
Onto walmart for hot tub chemicals, envelopes and solar powered outdoor garden lights. From there to Eggers Meats for our peperoni bits for tomorrow's adventure.
I still need to go to Super Supplements, but, that may not happen until tomorrow or Monday.
Now chores and jewelry making.

No comments: