Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 123


I have always said, "Life is full of choices". Our lives evolve and suffer from the choices we make. Some big, some small but choices we make that we have to live with. I've been reading a book by Debbie Ford titled "The Right Questions". She lists 10 questions you must ask yourself before making a choice. I would like to share them here.
* Will this choice propel me toward an inspiring future or will it keep me stuck in the past?
* Will this choice bring me long-term fulfillment or will it bring me short-term gratification?
* Am I standing in my power or am I trying to please another?
*Am I looking for what's right or I am looking for what's wrong?
* Will this choice add to my life force or will it rob me of my energy?
* Will I use this situation as a catalyst to grow and evolve or will I use it to beat myself up?
* Does this choice empower me or does it disempower me?
* Is this an act of self-love or is it an act of self sabotage?
* Is this an act of faith or is it an act of fear?
* Am I choosing from my divinity or am I choosing from my humanity?
Quality questions create a quality life. Tony Robbins

3 comments:

Steve said...

great questions!
hope you and M had a good weekend

lisahgolden said...

Wow. I am going to print those out and put them up over my desk. Thank you.

L'Adelaide said...

wonderful questions...my daughter loves d.ford, maybe i should read her a bit more!!
xo