Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 128


It's a typical Saturday for me. Dogs to The Yuppy Puppy for beautification and stopped for coffee at Wutz Brewin.
I stopped at the next antique/junk store on my list, Area 58 on Monroe. Nice clean store with lots of great stuff. He didn't have much in old jewelry, which is what I was looking for, but, he sure had some great dishes. But I resisted.
I went to Michaels and bought a few beads that were on sale. Plus I had a 40% off coupon from dealcatcher.com.
Also made a stop at Hastings. The nicest guy helped me find the box set of the old tv series Briscoe County Jr to send to DK. It was on sale from $80 marked down to $24.00. Nice deal.
Picked up and returned some things to the library, then headed for home.
It is one of those days where the sun comes out behind clouds and just makes the weather perfect. Cool enough where you're not hot, but warm enough to open the sun roof and window.
This after noon I am working on making jewelry. Working with wood, silver and black beads. I want to complete some sets, so Ed will have something to take pictures of on Monday. Then I can post here on my blog, before setting up the Facebook business page.
Hope everyone is having a fun Saturday. I picked this picture because I noticed the first dandelions in my flower patch yesterday. I will need to pick them and blow on them and make a wish. That reminds me - must buy Powerball ticket for tonight's drawing.

No comments: