Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 127



Looking forward to a fun weekend. Sunday I am taking my husband on a date. It's my turn to plan the date. So far I've decided pedicures in the morning, IMAX is see the movie Hubble and then for a nice lunch. Where I have not decided yet.

This morning the sun is shining bright and the sky is nice and blue. We had a little frost over night, so, it is still not time to plan on planting any flowers. There is an old saying here, "Do not plant until the snow is off Mica Peak". And I'm sure this is correct.

Tomorrow I plan on getting the chores done that I normally due on Sunday. I do plan on getting out and hitting the next antique store on my list.

Today at lunch I am going to go and update my wholesale license with the state. It expired last January. I have set up the books for my little business so that is the last part of the paperwork to get it rolling again. Now I just need to make time and start making jewelry again. I have taken a break for awhile. Seems the episode I had with my health last Christmas really stunted my creativity. But little by little it's coming back. I think once I commit and sit down and start, I won't be able to stop. At least I hope so.

I am sending wishes to all for a splendid weekend. Go out and commit a random act of kindness and/or beauty. Sing, Laugh and Make Merry!!

No comments: