Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday November 18


I am feeling so good today. Way better than yesterday. Full of big plans for the holiday. Besides scrubbing the house from top to bottom, there is a little more shopping to do and menu planning.
I am going to make 2 of the turkey roasts. One baked the regular way with butter and sage and the other one will be with a orange zinfandel glaze. We always have cornbread stuffing, sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts and whole berry cranberry sauce, rolls and ambrosia salad. I am still on the lookout for the cherry-cranberry sauce recipe and the dinner roll recipe that does not require yeast. For dessert I want to make a mincemeat pie. I've never attempted that before but both Michael and I like that kind. But I will make a cherry pie too, just in case the mincemeat doesn't turn out. So those are the plans so far. What do you think?

1 comment:

Steve said...

that sounds freaking fabtabulous!

look forward to hearing how the mincemeat pie turns out (not a cook but it sounds like it wont be easy but my money is on you getting it done!)

hope this finds you well