Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday November 20


I woke from a nightmare this morning. I dreamed that my purse, cell phone and car was stolen from me and I was wandering around a wooded parking lot somewhere in Palo Alto, CA. The police picked me up and held me. I could not prove who I was. I kept saying call my husband, but, I could not remember his cell phone number.
I now will make it a mission to memorize his cell number and maybe his work phone number too.
I am glad it is Friday. Another gray gloomy day, but, no snow.
Pizza movie night tonight. We have 2 movies, In the Name of the King and Home for the Holidays. This weekend includes final shopping for Thanksgiving and scrubbing of house to make ready for the festivities.
Best Friday wishes to all.

2 comments:

Steve said...

doesnt sound like a fun dream
hope the weekend in real life is better
i may buy the new Star Trek movie on DVD this weekend and watch that

kkryno said...

I hate those kind of dreams!

Usually when I have realistic ones, they come true. They don't always make sense; but when the events play out later,it all falls into place.

Now; when do I get to have one about winning the lotto? ;}

Good luck with all of your preparations, and have a great Thanksgiving!