Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday November 8

With all the rain and wind most of our leaves around town are gone now. But I thought I would post one last autumn leaves picture.
We spent most of the day at home yesterday. I went through most of the paperwork that has been piling up on my desk. Last night we went out and bought "losing" Lotto tickets. We stopped in at Michael's friend Tim's house. He is renovating his entire house. He added an addition to the back of the house adding a master suite. So much work. It definitely convinced both of us to never even think about attempting anything so massive of a project. Our house is big enough for the 2 of us and the 2 dogs.
Today we are re-arranging the furniture for the holiday/fireplace season. This will include de-cluttering and sweeping and cleaning of floors. I do plan on baking some peanut butter cookies and some jewelry making. Maybe a quick outing to spend my $20.00 gift card at Kohls and buy some dog treats from Walmart.
I hope you all have an enjoyable Sunday.

1 comment:

Steve said...

good luck with the de cluttering. i never seem to be able to pull it off!