Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thursday Nov 26 Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving! I am truly thankful for all that I have and for all the family and friends in my life.

I'm up early. Lots of cleaning and cooking to do. I made the dressing last night. That's the hardest part.

We have 3 movies to watch over the holidays. I have decided not to do the early Black Friday sales this year. I will get out later in the day. Nothing I really need that bad that I want to stand the early winter chill.

I wishing you all my friends a very happy day full of feasting, festivities, football and most of all love and laughter.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too!
I'll take a piece of whatever pie is left (they all sounds great)

lisahgolden said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Linda!